The Westin Denver Downtown features an newly renovated outdoor pool and sundeck, on-site spa, newly transformed guestrooms and a fitness center with a half basketball court. Enjoy the downtown Denver location and be within walking distance of various convention and performing arts centers.
The Westin Denver Downtown ispleased to extend a special rate for Level 3 Communications associates. This special rate includes:
- Enjoy rates from $239 per night for traditional rooms
- Enjoy rates from $259 per night for deluxe rooms
Plus, experience all that The Westin Denver Downtown has to offer:
- The Palm Restaurant: open Friday 11am - 11pm; Saturday 5pm - 11pm; Sunday 5pm - 10pm
- Augusta Restaurant: Serving breakfast Monday - Friday 6am - 10am; Saturday - Sunday 7am - 11am
- V's Lounge: Monday - Friday 4pm - 12am; Saturday 4:pm - 1am; Sunday 4pm - 11pm
- WestinWORKOUT® Gym with New Balance Gear Leading program
- Tangent™ by Westin, a flexible work space
- Indoor and outdoor pools
Book online or call 866-716-8137 and ask for SET # 279968. Blackout dates may apply.
From Denver International Airport
Exit the airport on Peña Boulevard and head south to Interstate 70 West. From I-70 West, take Interstate 25 South to the Speer Boulevard Exit (#212A). Continue on Speer to Lawrence and turn left. The hotel is on the right side of Lawrence.
Have free time to spare? Explore things to do in Denver. Our hotel is situated near Larimer Square, the Capital Building, and the Denver Performing Arts Complex. Or catch a game at a nearby stadium, from the Sports Authority Field at Mile High to the Coors Field.
Starwood Preferred Guests
SPG members: enjoy free standard internet access when you book through Starwood websites, mobile wesbites and mobile apps. Not a member?